|Location:||Pizza This , Del Perro|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted/Busted |
|Unlocked by:||Like Father,Like Son|
Drive-Bye Bye is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Streets of Los Santos given to Markus King from Clinton O'Malley
Pre-Mission Text MessageEdit
"If you want to get to the bottom of this, come and meet me at Pizza This in Del Perro" - Clinton O'Malley
When Markus enters Pizza This, he looks for Clinton, but he is nowhere to be seen.
- Cashier - Hey sir may I take you order please.
- Markus - A can of Sprunk homie
- Cashier - You want fries with that?
- Markus - Nah dawg.
Suddenly, Clinton enters.
- Clinton - So you come!
- Markus - Man, what took you so long
- Clinton - Nothing. Ok now listen, we need to find this motherfucker, and we can't if you shoot like your shit is stuck in your ass.
- Markus - Hey!
- Clinton - It's the truth! We're going to Ammu-Nation with a shooting range, there you may practice your shooting skills.
Clinton then gets up and leaves before Markus can respond.
- Markus - Hey man! Hey! Damn, that was a nice can of Sprunk too.
The two drive to the Ammu-Nation.
- Markus - So what you know about my pops?
- Clinton - Enough.
- Markus - Enough for what?
- Clinton - Enough for me to do my job, and enough for you to keep asking these dumb questions.
- Markus - Hey homie hold it right the-
- Clinton - Shut up and drive.