Confinement is the first chapter in Grand Theft Auto Revolution episodic campaign. It follows Milo Ironside, a 22-year-old male falsely imprisoned for the murder of his mother.
Confinement takes place during 2016 in a redesigned version of San Fierro and inside Falconcroft Penitentiary for the first half of the campaign.
With the release of Confinement, many additions have been added to the game.
- Falconcroft Penitentiary can be visited in the game.
- The Shiv has been added which allows for stealth kills.
- Executions have been added to the game, allowing for quicker kills.
- Incarceration is optional for major crimes.
- Prison Trust Account when incarcerated.