Quantum Mechanics are an automotive modification company specializing in a variety of car tuning modifications based on Snob Hill, San Fierro. Their garages are similar to their competitor, Los Santos Customs but provide a much more intricate level of vehicle modification at a higher price.
Import Scene and Toyho Domestic Market
- "Imports and TDM only, aftermarket parts and race details."
- ―Quantum Mechanics website.
Engine Tuning and Performance Upgrades
- Basic Engine Tuning - $225
- Mid-Spec Engine Control Unit - $430
- Turbocharger - $925
- Performance Intake Manifold - $1000
- Performance Fuel Injectors - $1045
- Drivetrain Overhaul - $550
- Uprated Gearbox - $735
- Carbon Fiber Flywheel - $2200
- Performance Exhaust System - $1500
- Performance Intercooler (Only for Turbocharger) - $2000
Aesthetic Modifications and Paint Jobs
- Stock Body Kit - Free
- Street Body Kit - $675
- Body Armour - $790
- Positive Camber - $500
- Negative Camber - $500
- Neon Underglow - $1000
- Respray - $250 - $1000
- Lights - $375 - $1275