Business buildings in Grand Theft Auto: Life of Crime are accessible to the player and can purchase whatever is there.
- AmmuNation - The protagonist may purchase selections of guns here if they have the money for it.
- Screwed Up - A tool store which the player may purchase the following melee weapons: Baseball Bat, Chainsaw, Hammer, Katana, Knife, Meat Cleaver, Machete, Screwdriver. The name is a play on the word "screwed up", which means messed up.
- Pineville Mall - A mall located in Pineville which has a selection of stores, such as restaurants and clothes stores.
- 24/7 - The player may purchase food, beverages, and snacks here. An obvious parody of 7/11.
- TV World - Mark can buy many varities of TV's - from small TV's to HD flatscreens.
- Fine-Line Furniture - Here you can buy a Tons-of-Snooze Bed, Deep Freeze Refrigerator, a treadmill, and Comfy-A-Go-Go Couch.
- Bert's Bed and Breakfast
- Stay Inn Motel
- Super Six Motel
- Wayside Motel
- U Snooze Motel
- Burger Shot - These are the following meals you can offer: Money Shot Meal, The Bleeder Meal, Torpedo Meal, Meat Free Meal, Kids Meal, Beef Tower Meal, Meat Stack Meal, and Salad Meal.
- Cluckin' Bell - These are the following meals you can offer: Cluckin' Little Meal, Cluckin' Big Meal, Cluckin' Huge Meal, Salad Meal, Little Clucker, Little Peckers, and Veggie Wings. You can also purchase a Fowlburger.
- Taco Hell - These are the following meals you can offer: Soft Taco Meal, Crunchy Taco Meal, Big Ol' Box Meal, Blistering Hot Menu, Caution! Diarrhea Meal, The Bomb, and Salad Meal.
- The Icy Place - You can buy 32 flavors of ice cream and popsicles here.
- The Gingerbread House - There are tons of sweets to buy over here, such as gum drops.
- Sweet Dreams Candy Shop - Another candy shop but is inaccessible. It is infamous for being long-time rivals with The Gingerbread House.
- Dine With a Dime - All you can purchase here is a simple, lousy burger. That's it.
- Rio Grande Restaurant - Mexican food restaurant.
XXX Store - A sex shop with porn magazines and videos, with some starring Candy Suxxx. The only stuff you can acquire are the melee weapons, the dildo and vibrator.
Comfortable Pillows - A strip club where Mark can have private dances for a fee.
No Rectangles Allowed - Another strip club. The name is a reference to The Triangle Club from GTA IV.
Girls Girls Girls! - Once again, another strip club.
- Higgins Helitours - This helicopter tour from GTA IV makes a return, and mark may choose to take an adventure tour in the sky.
- Cool Runnings Boat Tours - The player may take a boat tour across Summerfield City and have an adventure tour in the seas.
- Sub Urban